We have tried to anticipate your questions but of course inevitably there'll be many we have missed. If you don't find an answer here make sure you send us an email and we'll answer as quickly as we can. Thanks
- What are your hours? Open May 1, 2017
May/JuneMonday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pmSaturday & Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pmJuly/August/SeptemberThursday-Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Are you open on holidays? Yes
- Where are you located? 1498 Grand Pre Road, Wolfville, NS
- When do you start to go to market? May 13, 2017
- What markets do you attend? Halifax Seaport Market Dartmouth Alderney Landing Market
- Is there a minimum order for delivery? No
- What payment do you accept? Cash, Cheque, MC, VISA, AMEX
- When will my plants be delivered after I place an order? Please refer to the DELIVERY page
- What if I want to add to my order that I have already placed? Please send us an email to see if we can include any other items you may want with your order.
- What is the latest I can order to have it delivered on Saturday? Because it takes time to organize and load for markets if you would like your plants delivered on Saturday we need to receive your order no later than the Wednesday immediately preceding market day.
- I am going away, may I pre-order plants to get a little later on in the season? Sorry, plants are not a product we can pack up and store away for you. Because they have to be continually cared for it is near impossible to keep them in an area where they are safe from purchase by other customers (SOLD signs do not always work) So to avoid disappointment pre-ordering is not an option.
- Will you deliver to other postal code areas besides what is on your DELIVERY page? We certainly will consider doing so. It will depend on where, when and if we agree on a delivery fee.
- Is there a warranty on the plants? No. We will only deliver plants that are in immaculate condition. After you have received them remember they are living and require your attention with regards to water and fertilizing. Any questions on the care of your plants please don't hesitate to ask.
- Are dogs allowed? Dogs are welcome if they are kept on a short lead, however they are not allowed in the greenhouses or gardens. Thankyou.
- I have an event happening where I would like to purchase fresh cut field flowers. May I order specific varieties? Please refer to the FIELD TO VASE page.
- Are you Owen Wilson? That's right...it is a FAQ! But for the record, no, Owen Wilson is not part of our team here at Horlings Plants even though 'the boss' of our team has striking similarities!!